ARH passenger side install= anger

Termilvr

Established Member
anyone that has then how did you get the top back 3 bolts tight on the passenger side, specificly the last one. I have got it snugged up using various methods of going from the top and bottom, even grinding down 30 dollar wrenches to snake into places but i dont think a 4in wrench is producing enugh torque to call them tight. I cant even begin to think how i am going to get a locking peice and retaining clip on that last one. please help before i punch more holes in drywall. :??:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Easy fix .. more than half the people who have installed headers would recommend dropping the k member...

Drop the k member and solve your issues and headaches

Goodluck :beer:

bd93cobra

Established Member
Are you dropping the motor down? I bought the engine support bar from Harbor Freight to do mine. This allows you to drop the motor down about 6 inches.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
My dad made a "custom" header bolt wrench by heating the shit out if it and bending it into an almost U shape

Termilvr

Established Member
Are you dropping the motor down? I bought the engine support bar from Harbor Freight to do mine. This allows you to drop the motor down about 6 inches.

I don't fell comfortable dropping it that far, have dropped it an inch or 2

misspelled from kindle fire

Users who are viewing this thread