ARH Long tube Headers 1 3/4 with cat X pipe 950 Obo

Pythias

Established Member
Hey I bought these off another member on here and have decide to do something different with my exhaust. The headers and cats were barely on the car, they include new header bolts and the 02 extensions you need. Looking for 950$ Obo. Located in Stow, Ohio.

Quickest response is to text or call 301 653 9087 -Tony

Pythias

Established Member
null_zps97613e9c.jpg

null_zps1af3a4e7.jpg

Pythias

Established Member
Bump, thank you, and to answer your question I don't believe so....but I'm sure any half way decent exhaust shop can take the pipe and expand it to make it work.

But after going with long tubes and a 3" x pipe personally I would keep it 3" until the over the axle pipe and have it welded there. Just keeping stock over the axle piping won't rob you of hardly ANY power. However keeping the exhaust choked until then may.

calebnumber3

Established Member
I was hoping to be able to install these in my garage without going to the exhaust shop. I don't want to have to buy aftermarket over axle pipes either.

Pythias

Established Member
Well if nothing else I'm sure band clamps will work even if the piping needs to be cut down some. However these longitudes and X pipe come pretty far back.... You'll hae that with ANY long tubes you install. Personally I got an amazing deal and paid a shop 400$.... They lost their asses on the job and I'm happy I didn't do it myself but that's just me.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Does the xpipe bolt to the factory over axle pipes?

Bump, thank you, and to answer your question I don't believe so....but I'm sure any half way decent exhaust shop can take the pipe and expand it to make it work.

But after going with long tubes and a 3" x pipe personally I would keep it 3" until the over the axle pipe and have it welded there. Just keeping stock over the axle piping won't rob you of hardly ANY power. However keeping the exhaust choked until then may.

That X-pipe WILL bolt up to the factory OTA pipes. You see where they taper down? That butts up against the OEM pipe and you use the OEM clamp to hold them together.

Users who are viewing this thread