ARH Headers

Sonicblu0311

Established Member
Lancaster (village), New York, United States
so i was originally doing a twin turbo build but it wasnt going very well financially so i am sticking with the eaton for a few more years, i have a chance to get 1 3/4" ARH headers with catless x-pipe and ill be running a posi race ported eaton with a 2.76 pulley and idler as well as possibly a JLT high boost next-gen intake, with proper tune, anyone know what kind of gains would come from the ARH headers compared to stock manifolds mainly, and even cheaper long tubes like MAC? ive been out of the game for a bit and havent touched my Cobra in 2 years so im tryin to get motivated again now that i actually have some money again.

BigWill90

Established Member
Just my thoughts if you plan on sticking with the eaton for now & gong turbo in the future why invest in long tubes , you can use that money to start buying your turbo parts .

gabe1530

Banned
in my opinion, your not going to see much in gains with headers till your upwards of 525hp. if you add a lower to your setup you can easily achieve that.
the ARH will outshine the Macs all day long but at those power levels it will be small. if your on a budget and are dead set on headers i would go with the Macs. if your getting a crazy deal on the ARH setup then go for it as you could sell them down the road and maybe get some profit (if you eventually end up going TT).

OW99

Established Member
If you are thinking about going turbo save your money. Or buy cheap headers like pacesetters or macs. I can't comment on the exact gains but I can tell you that they will be worth the money!

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
ARH is top quality &performance! If you can get a great deal GET THEM! I got 40hp with them+2lb of boost!

Users who are viewing this thread