Are these floor mats the real thing?

samill2

sell? keep? sell? keep?
Established Member
Looking around Ebay I'm seeing a few questionable products (surprise!). Just wondering if these are are the real thing - they look to be:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003...ewItemQQcategoryZ33697QQitemZ8030151007QQrdZ1

2d_1.JPG

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
Gotten 2 sets now from ebay and they were the real thing. There is one place that deals with ALOT of ford stuff, thats where we got them from. He usually has a ton of floormats on there at any given time.

SpectorV

Established Member
go to ford and order the rubber floor mats, they are amazing. I have had one set for 4 years, they still look like new and they dont stain like carpet.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
SVECobraR said:
hows the repaint going hissman?

Not sure. I think that they were going to finally start painting today. They had a lot of stuff to strip off of the car.

-Jeff

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
The last set I got were a pair of 10th anniv cobra ones........ I think they were $34 plus shipping and they are the real deal............there are a few places on ebay that sell them for $60+ so you have to shop around......

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Yes those are the real Ford Cobra aftermarket floor mats. Don't know what years...I have them in my 04

Users who are viewing this thread