are there 2 versions of the trunk mat

huggytree

Established Member
i have the shaker Pro......is there a 'special' trunk mat for those with this option? or do you just fold over the normal trunk mat?

Twitchgreen

Established Member
I have the Shaker 1000...has sub in the right side of the trunk. Mine did not come with a trunk mat. It came with trunk carpeting which, for the most part, fits around the sub. It does look sloppy & is somewhat ill-fitting between the sub & the back of the trunk. I ended up getting an embroidered black carpeted trunk mat from Shelbystore.com to put over it & neaten things up a bit.

smrtasp

Established Member
The Lloyds brand mats offer two versions for the trunk. I have the shaker pro and ordered the corresponding mat and it fits perfectly.

mikejaeggi

Established Member
Great. I will post a pic. I have a full set I the car. Looks so much nicer than the OEM mats.
that would be great, thanks. some of the photos on the shelby store made the lloyd mats look darker than the stock carpeting. it may have just been that photo though.

Cam

n/a
Established Member
Factory mat or aftermarket?

The only warranty repair on my '13 was a replacement trunk carpet, the first one fit like crap, base radio car.

Last edited:

smrtasp

Established Member
IMG_0187.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread