Are the 2013 Bosses still selling at MSRP??

Cobra 2997

Established Member
Just curious is all. I paid sticker for my 2012. I wasn't sure if the 2013's were selling below sticker by now.

Avis Ford in Southfield MI is supposed to be receiving 2 this month and will sell at MSRP/Sticker. Ask for Jeremy Zumbrunnen "JZ", great guy to deal with.

I bought my GT500 there last December, flew in and drove it home.

I'm not affiliated with this dealer in any way, just thought I would throw it out there....if this violates any rules, etc please delete.

-Scott

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
I have the same question....:shrug:

I am getting ready to buy one and have been getting regular offers to sell at MSRP. Should I expect to do better?

:beer:

kbroush

Established Member
As far as I know purchasing a 2013 for sticker is about as good as you are going to do. The laguna secas are selling for more than sticker. I paid axactly sticker for mine.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I think MSRP is the dealers wet dream, if you shop around and have your stuff together you should be able to strike a deal.

GarageLogic

Established Member
You can get a 2013 Boss under MSRP all day, just depends on how much distance you might need to travel from your home to get the deal.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The majority of dealers will have them at sticker+ still... They're fairly hard to get. It's an allocated amount just like the Shelby's. A dealer can't order as many as he/she wants.

kbroush

Established Member
Unfortunately I live in Iowa so sticker is as good as they do around here. I purchased the only BOSS for sale in South Dakota at the time. It would not have been beneficial for me to go to one of the coasts to get a better deal but that awesome that some people are getting better deals on them!

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
If you live in an area with a lot of dealers with Bosses... you can get a good deal. If not, sticker might be it. I got mine back in early May for 2K off sticker with no dealer fees and got the Track Key for $200 installed as part of the deal..... But I shopped around!!!!!

mtrsprt

Established Member
Purchased my 2013 GHIG June 29th for MSRP. There were only 3 of them in a 300 mile radius, and the other two that were available were 3K, and 10K over MSRP......\

There were 7 SBY ones however, all selling for MSRP, except for one dealer who had a 10K mark up on it. I laugh in their face.... They called me for a week everyday begging me to buy it for MSRP after that......

SDW Racing

Established Member
I have been actively looking for a Boss and in my area, I have seen: Boss 5K over MSRP and LS 10, 15 & 20K over MSRP. I laugh and walk out. They can keep them in the showroom all year for all I care.

earlycobra

Established Member
There were 5 green ones in Texas when I started shopping, called 4 and offered my deal, 4th one said let's go. Dealer's will hold you to MSRP until you tell them you're shopping, there's always a dealer willing to cut a thin deal to get a unit. Just keep calling around.

Users who are viewing this thread