Are headers worth the money?

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
It is xmas and I am wanting to add a little something to the L. I have a ported eaton, 6#Lower . I have other mods but these two are the bread and butter of the set up. I am pondering Dynatechs and a new catback. Morre than likely a magnaflow. If any of you have this installed on your L and have a sound clip feel free to send it.

Also have any of you installed a C&L upper plenum? Ant dyno results. Tis' the season to MOD!

REDSVT150

Established Member
I have LFP longtubes with the hiflo cats and I like them. I have that going into a BASSANI cat back.

TXRickC

Established Member
well since you have the ported eaton and 6lb, you should see some results.

(on stock though, there is little to be had. Not worth it if your mild/stock)

DirtyOlTruck

Established Member
i got the dynatech and the magnaflows and thats the best combo your gonna get, better then the jlp. its worth every penny, with the ported and the #6 your gonna see a big result in torque and a very nice result in hp and a HUGE result in the rumble. :D

GO FOR IT

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
I would save your money and put it into a tranny or safety mods. Gains do not warrant that kind of $$$ until you are wanting every last hp available.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
SM0KESH0W said:
I would save your money and put it into a tranny or safety mods. Gains do not warrant that kind of $$$ until you are wanting every last hp available.

Agreed. I ran KOOKS longtubes on my 01. Very little gain if any. They sounded great. But it was an expensive sound. I won't be putting them on my 04. But I will remove the stock 4 cats and replace them with 2 free flowing cats.

Users who are viewing this thread