Are dealers discounting new gt500's at all???

gixxer1

Established Member
I'm in the market for a gt500 and curious what kind of deals are out there right now ?
I'm interested in a base gt500 , don't want any options except maybe stripe delete.
Any input is appreciated. Thanks

ThomasL

Established Member
Quick internet search will tell you all you need/want to know about what is available, for how much and where. Cars.com, autotrader, car gurus, etc. Then from there, get in touch with dealer in person or phone/email and try to get yourself a good deal. Also don't get hung up on a car without stripes. They peel off easy if you wanna take em off. Good luck!

paluka21

Established Member
I got about $1,500 off sticker price, but then I turned around and spent it on window tinting and extended warranty. ( I plan to keep my car relatively stock for the foreseeable future )

royo

Established Member
I have seen a few around the country for $5000 off of sticker. I wish I was ready to buy.

MSKWIK

Established Member
I got a call from Advantage Ford in Duarte, CA. They now will sell at MSRP, they have two identical black/black stripe coupes in stock, but they have all options except glass roof. I bought mine from Mossy Ford in San Diego, I refused to pay $5K over MSRP, so I drove 110 miles to pick up my new baby.

big_ole_truck

Established Member
OP, if you are willing to travel or have the car shipped to you, you can find deals. But expect the heavier discounts to be on the optioned cars. I doubt a base car will get close to $5k discount.

Anyways, check the usual suspects: autotrader, ebay, cars.com, carsforsale.com and cargurus.

Users who are viewing this thread