Are any of you running the stainless works full Exhaust?

SJ-KY

Established Member
I just sold my Borla Stingers. I think im ready to try something different. Just like it says im checking to see what some of your thoughts are on this full exhaust(Headers,x-pipe,catback). If any of you have had any experiance,Info or pictures of this product I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Stephen Jessie
[email protected]

MystichromeVert

Established Member
I recently installed this sytem. I don't have any pictures, but here's a link to the before/after dyno graph and a video of the dyno pull. I picked up over 30rwhp going from the stock exhaust to the full Stainless Works exhaust.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183535

(When you click the video link, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Free' button. Then scroll to the bottom of the next page and wait for the download link to appear)

T_Factor

Established Member
Stephen,

For whatever reason I can't post attachements, however, shot you an email. Included are pics of the exhaust system, headers, Dyno info and a sound clip. If you are interested in further info contact Scott @ Stainless Works (800) 878-3635 or [email protected] He was very prompt and detailed when responding to my reply :thumbsup:

For what it is worth... I think I am going to go that direction myself.

-Tom

Users who are viewing this thread