Are all Star Trek episodes this strange ?

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I never watched the show, but if all the episodes contain this many wtf moments I may have to start.

3:36 of absolute :shrug:
( it gets really odd at the 3:06 mark )
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhQA-06kSLU]YouTube - trippiest star trek scene ever... wait for the end... WTF[/ame]

Last edited:

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I haven't watched too many episodes, but none were as off the wall as that. What appear to be the king and queen were clearly just ****ing with Spock and Kirk, controlling them and making them do weird things.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
1218486807687.gif

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Can't see the posted vid at work, but tell me a little about it and I'll know exactly what episode it is.

You had to have grown up in the 70s to appreciate the show. It was cutting edge stuff no one had ever seen before. It wasn't Gunsmoke or I Love Lucy, so the general public didn't know how to take it when it originally aired - so it bombed in the ratings and only lasted 3 seasons. After school re-runs are what made it famous. Millions of kids that wanted to grow up and be astronauts were rushing home to watch - - before parents got home to take control of the family's one TV that only got three, maybe four stations. We didn't care about the cheesy sets and poor acting. Back then we used our imaginations a lot more. We had to. We didn't have the 24x7 stimulus current kids have. No cable or satellite TV, no ipod, no cell phone, no Wii. Three channels that all played news from 5 to 7 and went off the air at midnight. We had to entertain ourselves a lot - things like books, comics, plastic models, helping dad work on the car, actual physical interaction with other kids that didn't involve texting, IMing or myspace.

Yes, those were truly the dark ages, but can you imagine how bad OUR parents had it? Most grew up before television!

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Can't see the posted vid at work, but tell me a little about it and I'll know exactly what episode it is.

Cliff notes, Spock tap dancing around kirks head. Finished up by a midget riding kirk like a horse while kirk makes horse sounds and motions. lol

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Oye.. and this is why Next Generation FTW.

You'd never catch Picard rolling around on the floor like that.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEZcslNOEBg]YouTube - Jean-Luc Picard Dance Number[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread