Are all Harley's Supercharged?

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
I have been seeing a nice black Harley-Davidson F150 rolling around town. Is it supercharged? It's not a 2003 or newer. I wasn't sure when they started supercharging them.

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
the 2000 harley extended and the 01 harley supercrew are not supercharged.

the 02 and 03 harleys both have blowers. check the tailgate and side fender emblems for the supercharged emblem. if it ain't there, then it ain't blown. peace.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Originally posted by TokenBlackGuy
the 2000 harley extended and the 01 harley supercrew are not supercharged.

the 02 and 03 harleys both have blowers. check the tailgate and side fender emblems for the supercharged emblem. if it ain't there, then it ain't blown. peace.

ditto

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by freakshow12
sorry guys, I didnt know the first supercrews were not blown! I dont see enough of them around here to notice:shrug:

no sweat, dawg, we got it straight:thumbsup:

psptruck

Hi, is that the only difference between the two engines (Lightning vs Harley).???
Its just that my 02 L went bang and a friend of mine has an 02 H engine and blower and I wasn't sure if they're the same.

slopoke93

Hook'em Horns!!!
Established Member
yep, that's it. when i crawled under the truck to change the oil, I noticed that even the gas tank has id tags for a lightning.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by psptruck
Hi, is that the only difference between the two engines (Lightning vs Harley).???
Its just that my 02 L went bang and a friend of mine has an 02 H engine and blower and I wasn't sure if they're the same.

It'll work fine. Just change the pulleys

Users who are viewing this thread