Are 2000 R rims available in 17's

slalomdude

Established Member
Has anyone seen 2000 R in chrome 17". I know the originals were 18's but surely there must be some aftermarket rims available as 17's

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Never seen em. They have the older style in 17's, but never saw the 2000r in 17's

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I know that I have seen them in 17's. I actually saw a guy on the corral selling some not a month or two ago. I haven't looked around a whole lot, but I'm pretty sure they make 17 inch replicas

boostin'03

Established Member
Originally posted by slalomdude
Those are the older 98 cobra r's, I've seen those but not the 2000 R's.
Thanks 3Pete that seems to be the only place, they are available.
Now to get some pics with them on an 03 :beer:

This isn't my car but when I get the cash they are going on! I was looking for some in 17's also, so I'm glad I ran into this thread.

heat_exchanger_008.jpg

slalomdude

Established Member
Hey boostin, are they 17 or 18's, they look awesome. I think that pic has made my mind up, Know to look for the best deal

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I know 2 guys locally with 17" 2000 cobra R's, so they are deffinetly available.

boostin'03

Established Member
Originally posted by slalomdude
Hey boostin, are they 17 or 18's, they look awesome. I think that pic has made my mind up, Know to look for the best deal

Those are 18's. If anyone knows another place besides the one listed above that has 17's please list it here! thanks

allmotorTA

Established Member
I can help ya out... I have 17x9 Y2K cobra wheels. A guy on eBay sells them brand new, chrome, with lug nuts and valve stems, all for $699.00 shipped to your door. The quality on mine is great and the chrome is perfect. It is made by Detroitwheel, which is in Jegs I believe.

Alright, after searching for about ten minutes, I finally found the transaction info:
email [email protected] and ask about the wheels. I can't find his eBay user name, but that is the email address I sent the paypal payment to.
Also, here is what is included:

00 Cobra wheels chrome
Note: 4-17x9 00 Cobra chrome wheels 5x4.5
4-chrome valves
20-1/2" chrome lugs
Total includes $10.00 insurance fee.

It is $709.00 shipped with insurance. I received mine 2 days after I paid :)

allmotorTA

Established Member
Eh, I have some pics, but my camera sucks. You can't even tell what kind of wheels they are by looking at the pics.

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
Does anybody sell these wheels but 10"+ wide. I want the wheel to sit flush with the rear fender without using a spacer and I love the look of that wheel.
I like the centercaps in the pic too...

Users who are viewing this thread