Ard

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
So the officer only used the handheld breath test on the side of the road and never did one at the station, but instead they did a blood draw?

Yes, I took the breath test on the road, was cuffed taken to the Hospital for a blood test then dropped off at home. I never went to the station.

Typically the handheld breathalizer's arent admissible and that is why they do a follow up with the intoxilizer at the station or with a blood draw. If you are saying they did a blood draw you are toast. Your attorney should seek discovery and will get a copy of your blood alcohol concentration.

Yes they did a blood draw at the Hospital, maybe, 10-15 minutes after I took the breath test.

Okay I was just looking for you experience with brethalyzers. Thank you.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Yes, I took the breath test on the road, was cuffed taken to the Hospital for a blood test then dropped off at home. I never went to the station.

Yes they did a blood draw at the Hospital, maybe, 10-15 minutes after I took the breath test.

Okay I was just looking for you experience with brethalyzers. Thank you.

Real breath tests are done at the station using a calibrated instrument and they are quite reliable. The side of the road test is just a tool, it is not used to determine your impairment alone and it is the blood that is relied upon.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Well, i had two soldiers that came in with DUI's on their record, they were still able to enlist on a waiver, i even had a fellow squad leader who got one reduced when he enlisted, get a good DUI attorney and hope for the best as far as civilian penalties go, but i wouldnt worry about the military.

Users who are viewing this thread