Archoil 9100

Mcdiaz

rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey guys I just saw the jay Leno YouTube video on this stuff archoil products. I have also used it on my f250 6.0psd I use to have, I was wondering if this oil additive since its new would work in general on my 03 cobra like in my supercharger oil, engine oil etc and if it would make a difference? Has anyone have any experience with this product ?

Mcdiaz

rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
@5.0Flareside not necessarily I was referring if this oil additive will make even the best synthetic oil better since it uses boron and I would use it with synthetic in my f250 diesel it worked wonders

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I have no knowledge of the product you a referring to. In 5.0 defense, what he meant was....

Amsoil's philosophy is clear.

"If you require an oil additive to allow a formulation to perform as intended, you chose the wrong lubricant."

Mcdiaz

rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
@UnleashedBeast oh okay that makes more sense. I just thought he meant using some cheap oil to use the additive, and as for amsoil philosophy it makes sense its just very expensive and if your a preferred client prices are good just that shipping kills you.

Users who are viewing this thread