Arab Drifting...

oldmodman

Established Member
And I bet that if the drivers were members of the Saudi Royal Family that no charges were filed in the deaths of the spectators.

john11gt

Established Member
I lol'd when the guy got mowed down with the wheel that was flying down the road. Does anyone know what one of the drifts look like when successful? It looks like they just go back and forth a few times then do a big donut or something and that is it? Im glad we dont have any of them over here.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
damn, looks like Darwin is having the time of his life over there

guess all that oil money doesnt buy brains

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I liked all the parts where people were brutally injured and/or killed in the process.

Oh, you must have liked all of it! :thumbsup:

The people in the middle east have a lower respect for life than we do...period

E

13BremboGT

Established Member
I liked all the parts where people were brutally injured and/or killed in the process.

at least most of them died.

Suicide Drifters :lol:

I lol'd when the guy got mowed down with the wheel that was flying down the road. Does anyone know what one of the drifts look like when successful? It looks like they just go back and forth a few times then do a big donut or something and that is it? Im glad we dont have any of them over here.

I laughed so damn hard.

Great video! Great comments!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member

Not sure what video you were watching, but every drift attempt in the video I saw looked pretty successful!

GT915

Established Member
HOLY SHIT!!!! I can only assume these people are either completely stupid or have absolutely no respect for anyone's life. This was both hard to watch and amusing at the same time.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Had to watch it on my phone because liveleak is blocked at work but i watched twice and sent it to like 10 other people at work. LMAO these dumbasses are out here drifting in FWD cars and trucks and big ass sedans. what is the significance of sitting out the window or in the car with no seatbelt on? Only to have the car flip and roll up to 10 times and crush your retarded ass repeatedly before flinging your mangled corpse 20 ft in the air to land and smash the rest of your bones that weren't already broken. and the bystanders are standing there repeatedly that close to an out of control car. and they just onlook like as if a 2 ton car flipping wildly or spinning about as fast as its engine, barreling towards them isnt a BIG DEAL.

Users who are viewing this thread