Apten results!

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
Just had JDM install the apten for me.My previous numbers before the apten was 486/496 std.The numbers today were 512/490 std.All in all i'm pretty satisfied due to the heat today (90 degrees in the shop and very humid).I feel that on a cool day i might see another 10-15 hp.:rockon: For my impressions,I feel the car is still the same until the high rpms,then it pulls like an sob!!!:-D

mjtpolice76

Established Member
whats the ballpark price to have JDM do the job. I live close and I was thinking I would have them do the Apten instsall on my Cobra.

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
I had jdm install 2.8 pulley/idlers,long tubes, h-pipe and tune.I already had the steeda cai and borla stingers on the car.By the way,with this setup it is ear piercing at wot!!:rockon:

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
The core exchange is $600.Then the shipping of your core would be around $50.I think the labor to do the swap was around 3-4 hours at $89.00/hr.In my opinion it is worth it.Their may be cheaper places but these guys know their stuff! You will also need a dyno/tune.Give them a call and talk to anthony or jim jr.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Very nice #'s...on par with everyone else. Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread