APTEN Performance taking orders on Procharger kits!!

Fastford

Established Member
Apten Perfoamcne is now taking orders for the new 03/04 cobra Procharger kit. Due to release some time in FEB..

We are currently working on the 4th car in Beta testing for Prochager. Once the kit instalation is complete orders will be shipped. Apten has been involed in the tunning of the beta cars with ATI from the begining. We have a database of tuneups for these cars ranging from stock injectors and pumps to focus pumps and 55 lb. injectors. From 13psi to 21 psi, we have a tune up for it. The tunes for this application are completely different then you current Eaton.

Limited time offer: Each kit will include a free flash tune. See link for more details...

APTEN PERFORMANCE PROCHARGER KIT

Fastford

Established Member
NO the F1 kit is and will be in the Prototype stages for a little while. It will not be ready for a little while. Still working on the intercooler instalation twin air to air.

APTEN

Apten Performance
Established Member
When the F1 is out we will have it, but currently there is no estimated completion date from procharger. I've run both kits and I think the P1SC2 kit is an excellent street kit

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I didn't know the kit would be only $3175. I was leaning towards the KB/whipple, but now the Procharger is looking good.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
lol, please don't tease me like that man! I am very bored with the power of the car so I am very vulnerable right now!

Juiced-03

Established Member
What would be the most amount of boost I could run with 91 octane and stock fuel system with a Procharger? Thanks!

Might be giving you a call soon!

stangfreak

Established Member
i think this procharger scene is going to explode. the numbers are insane. what about tq numbers!!!

APTEN

Apten Performance
Established Member
randy's car was running 19psi with pump gas when it made 660SAE (689 Actual). I woulnd't push much past that on pump gas IMO.

Brian

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
fastford and Brian - as soon as you guys make your first "official" runs with the f1, please email me, I will be looking for that one, read in the other thread that you will going to work on one in the next month. I would like to order that unit, pumps, injectors, clutch, cage and tune (don't know for sure what services you guys offer).
[email protected]

Juiced-03

Established Member
One last question, how involved is the install? It looks like a lot of work, but could the average person with basic wrenching knowledge do the install? I mean I can swap the blower, install pullies, exhaust, etc. Just trying to see what I am getting myself into here :)

Fastford

Established Member
The install is not to bad. a little more involved then the kB but a better end results.

stang2supra

Established Member
A couple of questions. Do you have a # that you can give me for us 91 Octane guys here on the west coast? 19psi seems like a lot of boost to run on 91 no matter how conservative the tune is.. What numbers did you guys hit for 13, 15 and/or 17psi?

I would like an honest 660-700rwhp on 91 octane and obviously higher #'s from a race tune for 100 octane or possibly a toulene/91 mixture. Do you think this is a realistic goal with the P1SC2 kit, injectors, and duel fuel pumps? Also, are the optional pumps/injectors you have listed capable of providing enough fuel if we went with a smaller pulley size for our race application?

I do realize that I might be asking this too soon, but if you have a dyno graph comparing the spool characteristics between the 2 different size blowers on our motors, it would help a tremendous amount.

John

btw- feel free to Email me on this wheels for blowers trading program :lol:

APTEN

Apten Performance
Established Member
because of some upcoming articles and the fact that the kit hasn't officially been produced yet, we can't post the dyno charts yet to show the differences. This car definitely makes the power upstairs.

For tuning, you are going to want 18-20psi to make close to 700RWHP with this thing. We did 660 SAE with 20 degrees of timing, which is pretty safe considering the aircharge temperatures were below 100 degrees entering the motor. I am not sure about crappy CAL winter gas, but I would imagine you could get pretty close to that.

Brian

APTEN

Apten Performance
Established Member
send me an e-mail or call me tomorrow at 877-273-2288 and we can discuss the options.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread