Apten is ON!

Slobra

Established Member
:bowdown: Apten.

My stock F1's are now useless.... Got the chip back in, everything started up fine, it idles good, and no leaks. Is there anything I should look for that might cause a problem? Places that may leak?

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Congrats:thumbsup:

You gonna dyno that thing? I'd love to check it out sometime if our paths cross.

Slobra

Established Member
I will probably wait to take it to Apten in Cincy to have it tuned better and dyno once they get the inhouse dyno.. What part of Ohio are you at?

Juiced-03

Established Member
You should be banned for not writing a review!! How does it feel compared to the unported blower? What RPM range you can you feel the difference?

Slobra

Established Member
Sorry for the reviewless post. :D I just took it around the block so I only got on it a few times..... but from just those few romps the tires broke loose with no effort. I didn't have my gatorback belt yet so I had to put the stock belt back on so it was slipping pretty bad. :bash: When I get my belt tomorrow, I'll put on a better review. :thumbsup:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Originally posted by Slobra
When I get my belt tomorrow, I'll put on a better review. :thumbsup:

Cool! I look forward to your comments!

Bryan

Grey03

Established Member
SLOBRA,
I live in Columbus also, did you do the install yourself? I am thinking about taking my car to Cincy to have it done, has anyone on here been to the shop in Cincy?

Users who are viewing this thread