Apten, 2.8, Accufab and HE installed

boomer003

Established Member
Let me start by saying WOW. This thing screams now. I was a bit intimidated by the whole process, but it went very well. Kpinco helped with the final stages, thanks Kev. The car fired right up and idles at 750rpm, and runs like a scalded dog. My Extreme HE is leaking from the upper hose. I think I screwed up when I reused the factory clamps. I will fix that asap.
I installed the Predator Pulley Tune and the car seems to run real well. No pinging. I will dyno the car next week to confirm A/F and make sure it is safe, then off to the drags on Saturday 4/10. I can't wait to see what the dyno numbers and track times will be. Due to this car being a convertible, I will only get about three runs before I get the boot. Should be fun. I will post numbers next weekend.
I guess I need to update the sig.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ya going from a stock pulley to a 2.80 is a HUGE increase in SOTP feel! Its a totally different car! I can only imagine what an Apten blower feels like on top of that. I hope I feel a difference on top of my 2.80 when I get my blower ported.

Anxiously awaiting your dyno numbers!

Satin03

Established Member
I know this is probably a stupid queston....but what is an Extreme HE? Sounds like your setup is killer...have fun with it!

boomer003

Established Member
Extreme doesn't manufacture it, they just sell it. It's made by Ron Davis, at least thats who's name is on it.

kpinco

Established Member
Congrats Dave!! No probs helping out....you did all the work! Man, I love the blower sound when you get on it. You need to post some pics....the engine bay looks incredible!

Have fun this weekend!

:beer:

boomer003

Established Member
Kev, I just got back from Vegas, but will call you this week. I would like to post pics but don't know how. Talk later, Dave

Users who are viewing this thread