April Cars and Coffee Dallas

mstg46

Established Member

Ephingahol

Gone to the dark side
Established Member
Please tell me the front bumper and hood of that Gallardo is just some horrendous kit installed by someone with more money than taste and not a "refreshed" front end for all 2013 Gallardos...

The chrome strip above the valance and chrome taillight covers on the ZR1 are unfortunate as well. Love the color scheme on the 997TT and the Camaro is amazing as well.

Great pics BTW

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
How did you manage to make my car look clean?! haha I didn't have time to wash it up. Great shots!
8633681262_4599a5820e_b.jpg

Last edited:

mstg46

Established Member
Please tell me the front bumper and hood of that Gallardo is just some horrendous kit installed by someone with more money than taste and not a "refreshed" front end for all 2013 Gallardos...

The chrome strip above the valance and chrome taillight covers on the ZR1 are unfortunate as well. Love the color scheme on the 997TT and the Camaro is amazing as well.

Great pics BTW

It is some kind of kit on the Gallardo. I don't know a lot about them, but this particular one gets a lot of attention at C&C. It has had a lot of work done.

It seems like every older person that buys a Corvette puts these chrome grills on the taillights. I don't know why. It's ugly.

Thanks!

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
It is some kind of kit on the Gallardo. I don't know a lot about them, but this particular one gets a lot of attention at C&C. It has had a lot of work done.

It seems like every older person that buys a Corvette puts these chrome grills on the taillights. I don't know why. It's ugly.

Thanks!

Pretty sure that is Eric's from monarch old g. Iirc its TT. That is one ugly enzardo

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Yeah the yellow G had twins on it. I wasn't a huge fan of the kit but the car sounded awesome.

mstg46

Established Member
Yeah the yellow G had twins on it. I wasn't a huge fan of the kit but the car sounded awesome.

I guess I'm weird because I kind of like it. I think I like it because it's different than the other 5 yellow Gallardos you see at the show.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice shot of 04sleepers gt/cs. I'll try to plan a trip to C&C if my cobra sells and I start a new project

Users who are viewing this thread