April 5th - White Marsh, MD - Park n Ride Meet

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Originally posted by StrickenSix in Maryland section. Thought I would post here, maybe get a nice Cobra showing by the MACA brethren, possibly cruise after, as long as weather is nice.

White Marsh Park 'n Ride Meet

When: April 5th, Saturday (Weather Permitting)
Where: White Marsh, MD Park 'n Ride
Time: Starts at Noon
Who: Everyone who is interested in cars.

Everyone is welcome to come, as long as you follow some rules the MTA and the Baltimore County Police have set for us. (They know about this event, and may be in the area, keeping in eye on everyone).

1. No reckless driving (burnouts, drifting, speeding)
2. Pick up your trash!
3. Do not block the buses
4. No off roading
5. Don't do anything dumb
6. Have fun

Please invite anyone and everyone, If you would like please post this on any forums you like!!!

From Washington
I-95N exit 67B make a left at the first light, and then an immediate right before the next light.

From Harford County
I-95S exit 67B make a left at the first light, and then an immediate right before the next light.

From Pennsylvaina
I-83S to I-695 towards towson, keep going until you reach I-95N exit 33B, take exit 67B make a left at the first light, and then an immediate right before the next light.

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Sounds like it could be a good time. Count me in unless something drastic happens

Last edited:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! I work that day, and what makes it even worse is that I work right there at ikea. I work on the dock driving a forklift, so whenever I unload a rig ill be able to see you guys through the bay doors:bash:. Thats it, im quiting:banana:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Is this the multi-forum meet that a few of us went to last year? It's in the same parking lot and it's about the same time of year...

If so, Cobras will easily be the nicest cars there!

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Is this the multi-forum meet that a few of us went to last year? It's in the same parking lot and it's about the same time of year...

If so, Cobras will easily be the nicest cars there!

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight you keep thinking that...

only reason not much came out last time is cuz it was raining!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight you keep thinking that...

only reason not much came out last time is cuz it was raining!

Not talking about the same one, then. It was definitely early spring and not raining that day....

The only non-Cobra car that even caught my eye was a nicely modded Evo. There was a group of nice Magnums and Chargers there too, but looked to be all stock.

Oh, and speaking of which, zaxjax's car was completely stock that day and I think it was his first MACA event. Talk about being bitten by the MACA mod bug, huh?

Anyway, Cobras definitely ruled the roost at the one I went to... :rockon:

stsltd

Established Member
any idea how late this goes? - starts at noon....want to go but can't be there till 2:00, would that even be worth the drive?

Users who are viewing this thread