April 17th Bear Mountain Meet in New York

hardhit99

Established Member
This may be a little short notice, but due to the weather we were unsure if we were having this meet, but since the weather looks like it's going to be great this weekend it's on!

The meet is Saturday April 17th.

We will be meeting at the Palisades Center Mall on Palisades Center Drive in West Nyack New York. We will meet in the same lot that we met in last time. For those of you that don't know, the lot is located across the street from the Home Depot parking lot in the commuter parking lot. If you see the Home Depot on one side, look to the opposite side of the road and you will see a large lot. That's where we will be. Use www.mapquest.com for directions to the mall.

We will meet there at 12pm. At 1pm after everyone has arrived, we will cruise up to Bear Mountain which is about a 25 - 30 minute awesome drive. At Bear Mountain we can barbeque, drink, play some soccer, get some pictures of the cars or whatever. The meet will last as long as everyone wants to chill. It will be a very casual meet, and there will be no cost except for possibly a small parking fee which I believe is $6.

Remember, since there is no cost it will be BYO food and drink. We will most likely be barbequing up there. I'm pretty sure that alcohol is allowed, so those of you that are 21 or over feel free.

I hope I provided enough information. If there are any questions or anything that I left out, just ask. I will try to check this thread as often as I can, but if I don't get back to you fast enough, email me at [email protected] with northeast meet in the subject line.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
I would have gone up, but it's too late notice. Next time post up earlier and I'd love to meet up.

Do you meet often? what tracks do you go to ?

Rog

hardhit99

Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
I would have gone up, but it's too late notice. Next time post up earlier and I'd love to meet up.

Do you meet often? what tracks do you go to ?

Rog

Yea, I posted on a few boards and I tried to post here earlier but I couldn't get my password reset to log in. This was as soon as I could make the post here. We try to get together a lot and have had similar meets before. A lot of meets and get togethers are posted on our local forum www.team3racing.com I try to get to all the forums that I post at with meet info as well.

hardhit99

Established Member
Originally posted by Sonic Blue 2003
Anyone going to the Mustangs Unlimited car show in Manchester, CT on Sunday the 18th?

I hadn't even heard about it. How far is that from NY?

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by hardhit99
I hadn't even heard about it. How far is that from NY?

Manchester is just a little east of Hartford, CT. I'm in Dutchess County and it is about 100 miles each way for me. From Nanuet, NY, its about 115 miles. Its right off I-84. I know that a bunch of guys from CT and Ma are going. I went last year and it draws a big crowd. Its free to spectators and I think $10.00 to enter your car. Looks like great weather for Sunday. Perfect for walking around checking out other mustangs. Check out: www.mustangsunlimited.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread