April 11th is D-day finally!

98Cobretti

Established Member
I am finally going to get the fastback on the rollers on April 11th, Ill get the dyno sheet up and get some video of the pulls too. Its been tooooooooooo long coming guys, finally see what this car puts down. :) Its getting a baseline, then carb tune and timing adjust on the dyno, and while they are at it I am going to have them adjust the valves (solid lifter cam). I will Finally find out what the redline is as well. I will update you and find someone to host when the day is here....cross my fingers I don't blow it up! :rockon:

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
ive been waiting for that moment i saw ur car for the first time

i cannot wait to see the videos

CanuckCobra

Established Member
98Cobretti said:
I am finally going to get the fastback on the rollers on April 11th, Ill get the dyno sheet up and get some video of the pulls too. Its been tooooooooooo long coming guys, finally see what this car puts down. :) Its getting a baseline, then carb tune and timing adjust on the dyno, and while they are at it I am going to have them adjust the valves (solid lifter cam). I will Finally find out what the redline is as well. I will update you and find someone to host when the day is here....cross my fingers I don't blow it up! :rockon:

awesome car!! My favorite stang of all time!!

98Cobretti

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments, Im just so excited to finally see what a tune will do and how much power it puts down. It's fast, but I havent riden in many fast cars so its hard to compare for me. I've riden in a 12 sec 69 cuda, and it feels a little faster from what I remember, but well see what the numbers say...that was quite a while ago in the cuda. Im curious how much the tune is going to help too. I know a lot of people in the past have been wanting to see some video, so I will finally get it on tape too, Ill get some driving video and fly by's as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread