When: Saturday April 11th, 2009
Rain/Snow Date: April 18th, 2009
Time: Noon at Sonic
What: Meet and Cruise to Sonic Drive In in MORGANTOWN, PA
Address:
850 CROSSINGS BOULEVARD
MORGANTOWN, PA 19520
This event is all types of cars: imports, domestics, exotics

For anyone in the northeast philly area. A Group of us will be cruising out there from the neshaminy mall.
Meet: 10:00 AM
Leave: 10:45 AM
Where: Red Robin 3605 Horizon Blvd Trevose, PA 19053-4913

There will be atleast 40cars leaving from this location.

MAP:
850 CROSSINGS BOULEVARD, MORGANTOWN, loc: Elverson, PA 19520 - Google Maps

If enough interest is generated from the high end car groups, we will arrange for VIP parking so that your vehicle can be kept right where you want it. Please contact [email protected] with inquiries about that and with any other questions!

PLEASE EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD THAT THIS IS A FOOD DRIVE AS WELL!!!!!

Most people still live at home...just steal some canned food from your parents. I'm hoping everyone can bring at least one can. I know everyone is pumped about the cruise and meet...but please bring something.

For one it feels good to help out the less fortunate. It also helps the car community as a whole. It shows were not a bunch of street racing hooligans, and that's the perception people have of us. So even if we can change a few peoples views of the car community and help the needy its a win in my opinion. It will also get us in good with the local police department and twp.

Gossioii6

Established Member
This is a great article

This is a great article. I’m new to blogging but still learning. Thanks for the great resource.

Users who are viewing this thread