April 11, 2015 NVMC Mason Dixon Dragway Track Rental

Lone Star

Established Member
Wanted to invite you guys to this rental again. There will be a dedicated lane for DR/Slicks and a dedicated street tire lane. We will be enforcing this better this time

Date: Saturday April 11, 2015

Location: Mason-Dixon Dragway in Boonsboro, MD (Near Hagerstown) http://www.masondixondragway.com

Event Hours: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon

Cost:

$52 if payed via Paypal to [email protected]

Paypal Instructions:
Full Name
make/model/year of your car
specify that this is payment for dragday #1
contact phone and email address

Pre-payment must be received prior to April 4, 2015

$75 at the gate day of event

$10 spectators over age 16 (each racer is entitled 1 free spectator)

Check In: 7am-8am (Mason Dixon Gate)

1. Roster Check (Pre-Payment Check).
2. Number Vehicle (3/4 Window) Vert’s (Windshield/Back window)
3. Pay Fee ($75 if NOT Pre-Paid) Add you to the roster (Deadline for $52 rate is 4 April 2015)
4. Sign Competition Waiver & get wrist band (goes on left wrist)
5. Issue you a Registration Card (return facility portion to gate prior to racing)
6. Follow ALL commands from the tower (or NVMC Staff Directives)
7. Special MPH decals awarded for 100+ MPH track speed for your 3/4 Window.

Racing 8am-12 noon, 2 lanes, timed. (Race your friends)

Special Instructions: 10 mph Speed Limit when not on track, Park in grass, you get (1) Pit Crew member FREE, additional spectators are $10 ea. (Kids under 16yo FREE).

Proper Attire required- (No Shorts, Sandals, Tank Tops for drivers).

Helmets may be required, convertibles are different than hard tops.

NHRA Safety Rules Apply here folks, make sure you have the proper equipment for your Mustangs & Vehicles speed capabilities.

sutyak

it's soo-tack
Established Member
Is this limited to the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association? I love to bring out my turbo Focus if I have it ready by then.
I've attended a few mason dixon rentals in the past, mainly when I had a 2003 Mach 1 and I love that track.

Lone Star

Established Member
Is this limited to the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association? I love to bring out my turbo Focus if I have it ready by then.
I've attended a few mason dixon rentals in the past, mainly when I had a 2003 Mach 1 and I love that track.
Not limited to MACA. we have a bunch of different groups join us for our rentals. Hope you can join us

sutyak

it's soo-tack
Established Member
Not limited to MACA. we have a bunch of different groups join us for our rentals. Hope you can join us

Excellent! I'll push to get my car ready by then. I have a lot to get dialed in and a track rental is ideal. Looking forward to it!
EDIT: I just saw this is the NVMC. This will be my 3rd or 4th NVMC rental. You all are always a great group and very friendly. Corvette guys, too!

EDIT 2: Well something important came up and I am unable to make it. I hope NVMC has another rental later in the year.

Last edited:

Lone Star

Established Member
Excellent! I'll push to get my car ready by then. I have a lot to get dialed in and a track rental is ideal. Looking forward to it!
EDIT: I just saw this is the NVMC. This will be my 3rd or 4th NVMC rental. You all are always a great group and very friendly. Corvette guys, too!

EDIT 2: Well something important came up and I am unable to make it. I hope NVMC has another rental later in the year.

We are having the second rental September 12th, hope you can join us then.

et9secstang

Established Member
I want to go ,that's perfect timing ,I have a grudge match the 12th at south mountain. Gotta get some testing in,

Lone Star

Established Member
Bump

We need pre-pays in order for this event to take place on the 11th. If you are interested, please don't wait or the event might not happen. In the event that we don't get enough pre-pays we will reimburse all money paid.

Thanks,

James

Lone Star

Established Member
We still need prepays in order for this rental to occur, if you are interested please don't wait to pay. All money is reimbursed in the case of cancellation

Lone Star

Established Member
Drag Day is a GO!!!

For those that wish to prepay can still do so up until midnight Thursday, otherwise the price is $75 at the gate.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
I think i know the answer to this but i like to always ask, my buddy can tag along and race with us in his camaro?

Lone Star

Established Member
Thanks to all that attended this event. We are considering another in the next couple of months, we have to gauge interest for one near June. Otherwise our next rental isn't until September.

Users who are viewing this thread