Appointment in few days- any opinions

TIAMAT

Established Member
My wife and i will be heading up to Jersey this sunday for my Monday appt. Stage 1, 4#pulley and tr6's is my pick. How does everyone like their warm/cold dual stage chip. I wanted a single stage chip but Jim said it would be de-tuned quite a bit for year round use. I will never run high octane fuel and only go to the track a few times a year.
For everyone who mainly uses their L for everyday use is the warm/cold a headace? Anybody have problems?:thumbsup:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I use my L daily. I have a single chip and it is killer.
Even with the cold weather here in Jersey.
Worked fine at the track too 12.61 sec quarter mile.

Good luck

Hulk

SVT_KY

Established Member
Long Drive, Eh TIAMAT ???? But it's definately worth
every hour ... You will have this big SEG all the way home!

Regards,

Cliff

TIAMAT

Established Member
Real disappointed

It's Friday at 4:15pm. Just called Jdm to verify my appointment on monday. Was told that my appointment had to be canceled because of "an emergency"! Had to reschedule July 22nd. I'm just wondering when they were going to call me. Kinda late in the day. Was told that appts. all week were called off. Makes we wonder what's going on? Re-thinking whole deal i am.:kaboom:

STL01SVT

Established Member
I have a JDM single stage chip and I love it. Jim said it was a conservative chip and it would improve my gas mileage. I installed the JDM electric fan at the same time of the chip and my gas mileage went from 13.5 to 16mpg. Also, the truck shifts like a sports car now, not a work truck.

Users who are viewing this thread