Apple iPhone Update 2.0.2 has been released

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I have really been thinking about switching to an iPhone, the only thing holding me back are the shitty, expensive plans that AT&T offers.

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
I have heard that this upgrade didn't do anything or even hurt the reception of many phones... I will upgrade tonight and let you guys know how mine works. I was having alot of reception problems and a lot of dropped calls.

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Actually...Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music.? The i-Tit will cost $499 or $599 depending on cup size.

This has been hailed as a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts, and not listening to them.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
do you guys ever have the problem of yours locking up and the sceen will only go black or when you push the home button just a silver apple shows up? Mine has done it like 3 times its bullshit! And I have to like hold both buttons down to reset it, really pisses me off that the battery is such an ordeal to get to!

CLN 6R

Established Member
Only thing I noticed this update did for me was made things a little more "snappy." I haven't had any reception issues or anything else.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
do you guys ever have the problem of yours locking up and the sceen will only go black or when you push the home button just a silver apple shows up? Mine has done it like 3 times its bullshit! And I have to like hold both buttons down to reset it, really pisses me off that the battery is such an ordeal to get to!

Yeah, mine was having that issue when the 2.0 software first came out. It got a little better with the bug fixes that were included in 2.0.1. It should be a lot better with 2.0.2.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Mine is stuck in restore mode. It wouldnt load the custom firmware i created with PWNG. I finally decided to go back in itunes and restore the phone w/o the custom .IPSW file i made. Hopefully It will let me do that and I can reopen PWNG and enter DFU mode through that and get 2.0.2 to stick w/ Cydia. :::crosss fingers::

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
I am typing from my iPhone with the new upgrade. The phone actually gets less reception now. But I get full reception in my upstairs room. I will see how it is on the way to work tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread