anyone??

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
dun4791 said:
could someone get back to me on order #431

Elizabeth,

I just checked your order. Both of these items were drop shipped from the manufacturers 3 day select. Have you not received the complete order?

Please let me know and I will take care of this for you right away. Thanks, Jared

dun4791

Established Member
Jared,

I have recieved the alternator, it came in 3 days. However the pulley that I ordered still has not arrived. It has been 4 business days since I ordered. I wanted to make sure that the pulley is available and/or on its way. If there is a problem with the 3.5, I could go 3.7 if that is more readily available.

Thank you,

Elizabeth(Lyle)

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lyle,

I don't know why you didn't receive the alt pulley. Metco is usually really good about getting stuff out especially if it is a priority 3 day shipment. I though we would have heard from them if there was an issue. I will let you know as soon as I speak with them what the deal is. Thanks, Jared
dun4791 said:
Jared,

I have recieved the alternator, it came in 3 days. However the pulley that I ordered still has not arrived. It has been 4 business days since I ordered. I wanted to make sure that the pulley is available and/or on its way. If there is a problem with the 3.5, I could go 3.7 if that is more readily available.

Thank you,

Elizabeth(Lyle)

dun4791

Established Member
OK, thanks Jared...........

I wanted to start the car this weekend.......looks as if a friend is gonna let me take his alt off and use it this weekend to start the car since he has a 3.5 on his. Maybe it will work out.........just let me know about the pulley when you find out.....

thanks again, Lyle

Users who are viewing this thread