Anyone working on weight loss for a resolution?

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
I go see my ob for my checkup after baby and hopefully will get that green light to exercise again like I did prior to pregnancy. I lost weight during the pregnancy due to the diabetes (gestational), so hey why not keep it going right? :)

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Nah....Just staying of the beer...Run anywhere from 2.5 to 3 miles everyday already anyway...

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Sounds like a plan. :-D

Cut out sugary foods altogether and go cycling, rollerblading, or swimming. I guarantee you success. Ride a REAL bike 30 minutes a day for 3 days a week and woohoo! :beer:

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
i'm trying to gain weight :smmon: i've been liftin for about a year now, i wanna gain another 20 lbs at least

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
YEA ME too Im trying to gain weight. I eat a SH** Load especially at nite but nothin shows. SUX havin a fast metabolism.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Trying to gain weight here. I'm 175 going for 205 by the end of the year. Not fat weight though.

oldmodman

Established Member
Hi Heidi.
Yep, my wieght loss "plan" starts every year on the Monday after New Year.
I fast every other day until I've lost all the Holiday Gorging. Imagine Santa Claus, then imagine Santa if he ate every cookie and drank every glass of milk. Nuff said!

Flooznie

Nuclear Reactor Operator
Established Member
I'm working on losing some more weight here too. July 2003 I weighed 201 lbs, and I'm 5'9. So far I've gone as low as 179, but the holidays pushed my weight back up to 183, where I currently am at now. My goal is to get down to 170. I've been trying to do something active for 30 mins every day, like walking my dogs around the neighborhood.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
SilvieBolt said:
YEA ME too Im trying to gain weight. I eat a SH** Load especially at nite but nothin shows. SUX havin a fast metabolism.

Concentrate on a higher protein intake and moderate carbs.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Stay away from sugar and fattening foods. Carbs are good. I'm not giving them up.

I do a 9 minute CVR circuit, lift weights for 30 minutes and do an elliptical for 10 minutes, since I f#cked up my knee and it kills me to run.

I didn't work out for about 2 months since I was slammed with school work and had an injured knee. I've only been working out the past 3 weeks again and can already see my 6 pack coming back and my biceps are toning up pretty quick.

EDIT: It's not my new years resolution though. I just hate feeling like shit.

Last edited:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Its always good to do weight training with cardio while having a low carb diet. You need to build lean muscle to form a solid foundation to burn off the fat.

Users who are viewing this thread