Anyone work for lockheed martin?

stalian999

Established Member
Im interviewing with them tommorow and want to know if anybody has anything to say about them? Good....Bad? Im a Finance major so most likely will be in the Finance Leadership Development Program..

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
My college does some internships with them and everyone has said it is one of the best places they have ever worked for. Very organized, straight forward, and professional. Congrats on the interview.

SpectorV

Established Member
I Interviewed with them back over a year ago... they never called or anything and about 4 months later I got a letter that they were going with someone else (figured as they watned 2 years experience and I had just graduated) an then about 8 months after that... they called wanting me...

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Hmm..I hope more people chime in, one is located right in the back yard of my local area. I'm curious to their reputation.

94cobramike

Established Member
i had a welding engineer friend in college and it was pretty much his dream job... i am pretty sure that he got the job offer but for some reason he went to work in washington state on some navy base... not sure what happened

JasonSnake

Established Member
I hear nothin but good things about that co. Iused to work in insurance billing and I was amazed how many people work for them

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
my grandpa worked thier as an engineer. he started on the line and the sent him to school from what i understand. he worked with the skunk works. worked on planes such as the sr71 at lockheed burbank. great company with good benefits and retirement.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
My Father works for L3 Communications which i believe used to or is now a division of Lockheed Martin or vice-a-versa, or they got bought out or such. He has been with whatever company he is under for 25 years now, so i guess he likes it. When i visit, i cant even go in most of the areas, its restricted/classified, but i do know they do the radar dome for the AWACS, most the sensors for the F16 and F18 fighters or some shit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread