anyone work at ford?

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
you think you could tell me how much a new fuel temp sensor and a new idle air control (IAC) valve would run me??

thanks

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I have a spare IAC if yours is bad.
i dont know if my sensors are bad yet. was just getting prices so i can figure out what i might be haveing to spend. my new pumps should be here tomorrow or tuesday. i couldnt find my stock pumps so i couldnt test that out, so i just bought new pumps. if its not the pumps ill just sell the brand new ones to someone.

how much would you sell your spare IAC for?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
If it will get your L up and running you can have it man, maybe just shipping to you, it is used but should work. I'll also take dibs on a set of the pumps should they prove to be both good. I also have a spare EGR valve FYI. I hope you get it figured out soon.

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
If it will get your L up and running you can have it man, maybe just shipping to you, it is used but should work. I'll also take dibs on a set of the pumps should they prove to be both good. I also have a spare EGR valve FYI. I hope you get it figured out soon.
im just trying anything at this point. ill paypal ya shipping if thats cool. its not hard to change out is it? if the pumps are still good i can sell ya the pumps and instal kit. its from LFP

Users who are viewing this thread