Anyone with SSR GT-03 Wheels, please read

bborder

Established Member
I am trying to determine the proper offset for the SSR GT-03 wheels.

Here is what I've come up with. Hoping someone can validate this before I order since it takes a few months for the wheels to be made..

SSR Werfen GT-03
4x114.5mm Bolt Pattern
Front 18x9, HP, +19mm offset
Rear 18x10.5". MD, +22mm offset

Thanks

2003snake

Established Member

Here is what I've come up with. Hoping someone can validate this before I order since it takes a few months for the wheels to be made..

SSR Werfen GT-03
4x114.5mm Bolt Pattern

Thanks

I would love to help, but I know the wheels I have (second set) have no stickers on/in them....My fronts are also the 9.5's I believe.....

Let me see if I can find my original invoice to see if it mentions the offset....

Black Cobra

Established Member

SSR Werfen GT-03
4x114.5mm Bolt Pattern

Thanks

The 9" wheel with the 19mm offset will move your front tire out an additional .34 inches; that would be like adding a 3/8" spacer on the front with the stock setup. SSR has a limited number of cookie cutter patterns and unfortunately I don't think any of them are a good match for a 275 tire on a 9" wheel for our cars.

I think no matter what wheel you buy for the front the offset needs to be within a few mm of the stock 26mm offset.

Black Cobra

Established Member
I would love to help, but I know the wheels I have (second set) have no stickers on/in them....My fronts are also the 9.5's I believe.....

Let me see if I can find my original invoice to see if it mentions the offset....

OP. SSR does have the 9.5" wheel in a 25mm offset. I just didn't know if a 9.5" wheel would work with our cars. If a 9.5" wheel works...then the 25mm offset in that may be what you need to look into.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member

SSR Werfen GT-03
4x114.5mm Bolt Pattern

Thanks

You also might want to order the 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern version...

Users who are viewing this thread