anyone with indash monitors??

svtcobra101

Established Member
trying to upgrade my stereo along with all components, amps, n sub...so far its been a nightmare from pulling of the rear seat panels,rear deck lid etc..jus wanted to know what aftermarket dash install do i need for a jvc exad avx-800..i appreciate the help..tomorrow round 2

everythintek

Established Member
when i installed mine i used the surround from a double single din dash kit and carefully cut the middle bar out. then for my own install i had to cut the top bar off too.

IMG_2037.gif

you cant really tell in that pic. but thats what i had to do. turned out good imo.

everythintek

Established Member
Holy Jebus, what in the world did you do to the bezel to scratch it up like that? :eek:

Jason

when i took the pics i wondered the same thing. i bought the car that way so i dont have a clue. its touch up paint im assuming because it doesnt look that way in person, the camera picks it up that way. i need to just pull it and repaint the whole thing...

Last edited:

TK Doom

Established Member
I have an Alpine IVA-D310 in my Vert and an Alpine IVA-D106 in my Coupe, both with NVE-N872A Navigation systems, both have aftermarket amps, sub and speakers.

svtcobra101

Established Member
well guys got it all in..had to trim the adapter here n there but it works good n came out clean..im not like a stereo installer(but everythings common sense).. now i jus have a whine in the back two rear speakers..dnt kno wtf..moved the amp grounds around..speakers wires routed in different places and still..whine only when cobra is running.any two cents will work.thxs

Blown 89

Established Member
well guys got it all in..had to trim the adapter here n there but it works good n came out clean..im not like a stereo installer(but everythings common sense).. now i jus have a whine in the back two rear speakers..dnt kno wtf..moved the amp grounds around..speakers wires routed in different places and still..whine only when cobra is running.any two cents will work.thxs
How are your power and speaker wires run? Where is everything grounded to, are the grounding points clean, and what wire gauge did you use for the ground wire? It should be the same gauge as your amp wires.

Users who are viewing this thread