Anyone with A.R.E fiberglass tonneau covers?

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
i have the stock ford one and it is starting to tear, looking to get an ARE cover in the near future, does anyone know how close does the paint match to sonic blue can ARE do?

anyone know where to get these tops ate some good prices?

anyone have a sonic blue one that they want to sell? ;-)

Last edited:

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
i believe that the LSII model is for our trucks, is it worth getting the carpet done on the bottom of the cover?

MJG

Established Member
I went with something similar to that cover, not the ARE but the same hard top idea.
IMO not worth it, alot of weight, chipped my paint on the bedside. I ended up selling it for 1/2 the price I paid for it 3 months after i bought it.
I went with the soft trifold cover. On and off in seconds, less security though...
mjg-albums-truck-picture6114-picture2.jpg

mjg-albums-truck-picture3822-bed8.jpg

Mr Weber

Established Member
:beer: I have a S/B A.R.E. cover sittin in my garage i would sell ya!! I'd hate to see what it would cost to ship to flordia from wisconsin tho??lol

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
I have one and I really like it.. I just want to change things up so I will probably be selling mine before too long. They are good quality and the DSG matches my truck perfect!!! Mine came carpeted and it matches the bedrug perfect also.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I have an A.R.E. cover on my truck. It was already on the truck when I bought it. I also has a "wing" on it. The paint matches the color of my truck perfectly. I have no complaints about the cover other than it's kind of heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread