anyone with a b headed 5.4, assistance wanted

tonewyork89

Wraith
Established Member
Just looking for a hand, my buddy said he can fab me up a sheet metal intake. But i need to know the dimensions for the placement of the IMRC's on the heads. If you have a b headed 5.4, and you could take off the manifold and draw or fab up a "stencil" for me I'd be grateful. Throw a little bit of cash on top too, Thanks! :beer:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We can do you one of the MMR 5.4 RTS manifolds for $1699 for the 5.4 B head or if you still want to build yourself one we sell the flanges premade, they are $279

MMR
805 383 4130

tonewyork89

Wraith
Established Member
if i bought the flanges would you guys be able to have them maybe bolted to a piece of steel for example spaced out to the right specifications so I don't have to use a set of dummy heads or a bare 5.4 block? as of right now it's really a toss up for me between having you widen my stock manifold or making my own. Thanks

1997Cobra

Established Member
Do you have the motor? What is stopping you from measuring it up on your engine? I'm guessing you have a navi head 5.4 in your car and planning on a b head swap?:shrug: I haven't heard of many b head 5.4 either, so this info might be hard to come by. You might be able to get a measurement from a b head 4.6 and do some trig from the difference in deck heights to figure it out. That might work, but you'd have to be sure on your mathematics

tonewyork89

Wraith
Established Member
no i have the stock 97 b head in the car now, i'm having a 5.4 built, i'd just like to have the intake ready to be mounted when it's done (still awaiting the rotating assembly from MMR) but at this rate I might as well get mine widened, then use that to spec out a new intake for the future

Users who are viewing this thread