Anyone watch HBO's Entourage? Finale thoughts?

Live Wire

Established Member
For those that finished up the series recently, what were your thoughts?

- I was a little irritated at the limited episodes and the several complex storylines to wrap up... and honestly, they all wrapped up in the final episode.

- I was quite irritated at the limited, no make that, zero TnA this season.

- A final episode in an airport hanger has already been done before... oh wait, yes, by Entourage.

- If you watched all the credits, you'll see the spin-off in the making. Love Ari, so will watch whatever he puts out.

- Among the other boring plot lines, Sloan's pregnancy was a 'jump the shark' moment.

- I'm betting all the story line conclusions were pretty predictable to the regular followers.

:beer:

Badass_Forever

Established Member
i miss the show already, watched all 8 seasons in the last few weeks... I hope they do a movie asap. I feel like i haven't seen enough.

bluestang41505

Established Member
show rapped up way to quickly but I wasn't upset by it cuz if you watched carefully the final 2 minutes and the after credit bit with ari and wife it clearly shows cliffhangers for the MOVIE their making.

Blown 89

Established Member
Watching the last episode felt like the writers had a bad case of senioritis and just didn't give a damn. That was easily one of the worst series finales I've ever seen. The writers should have at least pretended to put a little bit of effort into the last episode.

Users who are viewing this thread