Anyone want to trade wheels?

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
guys im looking to trade my 18x10 rear 18x9 front hyper black saleens for some 17 inch wheels . thats the only reason why im trading. let me hear what you have...

I will not ship
17's only
looking to meet up and trade
want mounted and balanced rims/tires

i believe the tires are Yokohama AVS Sport 285/35/18 rears ($270 a peice), and im unsure on the front tires, although still a high performance summer tire. about 80% of tread left says previous owner. i'll have more info soon.

my cars arriving to me sometime this week, so i can get updated pictures once i get it.

442ih.jpg

Due to so many offers in just a few hours....Best Trader Offering gets em!

Last edited:

blackssmagic

Established Member
i have stock 04 rims with stock tires with 2500 miles on them and mickey thompson drag radials for the rear also, i would even do some cash as thats what i am looking for. let me know, they are all in perfect shape as the car only has 3300 miles on it to begin with.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
pm's replied. black FR500's would take em in a second.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
blackssmagic said:
check your pm's

pms replied. thanks for the interest guys...

blackssmagic...i just bought slicks mounted on wheels for the track, if i didn't your wheels would look more apealing to me. being in school full time buying, mounting, & balancing street tires would be a pain being finals are coming up.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
easy...I have anthracite fr500's...tires are in great shape...been on for about 6months and its mainly driven on weekends. Let me know...pmsent btw, im in south eastern pa, makes for an easy meet up and trade.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
pm replied before i saw the thread. info on tire brand, and size. hope we can work out a deal 5.0

my wheels require no spacers. im curious on your offset, and if you have spacers use/have spacers available

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not triying to Hi jack the thread but I want to trade wheels too. And this thread has inspired me to do it. I have had mine for a while now and would like a different look. My wheels are Chrome 18" Y2K Cobra R with brand new 275/35/18 tires all arround. Im open to all wheel trades... Let me know if interested. Im located in South FL
carwashed008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread