Anyone want to trade my Diablosport for their SCT?

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
So I attempted to street tune the car last night with my tuner, however there was a problem. I bought this car already tuned by the previous owner, and he gave me the Diablo with it. We plugged it in last night, but we could not modify the tune. This is because the tune was not saved on the Diablo but another device according to my tuner. Evidently you need the stock tune in the car in order to overwrite it with the Diablosport. So because the car's tune is married to some other device, my Diablosport can't tweak it or write new file for the car. My tuner said that the device is unlocked as well.

I do not know how to confirm (someone can help me who knows) if there is a way to check to see if there is an option in the device to show it is unmarried like SCT, however the tune that it says is on there is Stock Tune. There are also pre-loaded tunes for 91 oct and 93 oct with or without pulley.

From what I can predict, the previous owner bought this programmer for his tuner. The tuner probably used SCT, and therefore just flashed it on a handheld in their shop and told the owner that the Diablo was unnecessary.

So long story short, I would prefer to just trade for an unmarried SCT handheld. Let me know what you got and what help you/I can give. Thanks!

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread