Anyone want to take over a T-mobile account?

NXSVTCOBRA

I have 3 phone lines, I don't use two of them and would like to do a change of responsibility for the other two lines. I've been paying $208 for the last year or so only to use 1 phone. 1 of the lines was for my wife but she forgets her phone at home most of the time, doesn't use it when she's at work or in class so it just sits here off. The other was my personal cell but more people call me on my "business" # than the others.

The way it works is if your credit is somewhat decent you won't need to put a deposit. I call up release the line to you and you call and accept. You can choose your own phone plan, I've had T-Mobile for the last 8 years so the lines are eligible for T-mobile's unlimited plans. One line has a full upgrade discount and the other I will include a Blackberry 8320.

One contract expires 6/8/2010 and the other 5/10/2010

If you like the service you can of course extend your contract. I'd like to reduce some cost on my phone bill.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
If your old lady wasnt so hot i would make a comment about how fishey this sounds??????? :beer:

NXSVTCOBRA

If your old lady wasnt so hot i would make a comment about how fishey this sounds??????? :beer:

:shrug: Nothing fishy about it. When she goes out we're usually together and whoever needs to contact her calls my phone. When she's in class or at work she can't use a phone, so no need of taking it.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
holy shit! i pay $90 for 2 lines w/ tmobile....yikes!just finished my contract...good luck

Users who are viewing this thread