Anyone want to meet up in Crestview FL this Saturday

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Change of plans, really hope this doesn't screw everyone, but they changed the time from 6:00-9:00 PM I'm guessing because of heath during the day and everyone isn't miserable. I'll still be there hopefully you guys can still make it, here is their flyer,
303335_4066720994900_1488563240_3297971_780972279_n.jpg

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Dammit man........was hoping this was earlier.
Just talked with Scotty, looks like we're going to go still, just have to head back earlier than most. Thinking of getting together with you Destin/FWB peeps, grabbing a bite, and rolling up if that sounds good.
Let one of us know......Scotty has my number.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I doubt I'll be able to get any runs with anyone, Im on 285 KDW's and they arent even putting up a fight with the new tune.

I know how you feel. My DR's are worn to nothing, so I'm cruising out on street tires (285's).

98 Saleen Cobra and myself just do ricer roles from 50-60 mph in 3rd gear.

Soooooo.....We really should get a meet up spot. Something that's easy. Perhaps a 1/2 hour stand-bye, and then bolt. You guys know the area better then I. What's it gonna be?

Troy, where are we meeting?

Well, we can meet at any exit that has a gas station right off the exit, or any major parking, with easy access to get a bunch of cars back on the interstate.

The best place I know, since we are going to Crestview, is the BP gas station on the north side of I-10 @ exit 17 Scenic highway.

Last edited:

2001asp

Established Member
There you go. We have a location. BP Gas Station on the North side of I-10 @ exit 17 Scenic highway. All we need is a time. The show starts at 6pm and it takes an hour to get there. We want to meet at the BP and provide time for stragglers to roll in. BTW, Crestview IS in the same timezone as PC. Lets get this right. Nothing like rolling down the HW with a solid group of muscle cars...... So how about 4PM at the BP G/S:idea:?

evolve

Established Member
Im down. Wont have the headers, but Ill bring my slow ass out. Scott msy or may not make it. I just talked to him and his vag hurts (he needs an oil change, etc).

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
There you go. We have a location. BP Gas Station on the North side of I-10 @ exit 17 Scenic highway. All we need is a time. The show starts at 6pm and it takes an hour to get there. We want to meet at the BP and provide time for stragglers to roll in. BTW, Crestview IS in the same timezone as PC. Lets get this right. Nothing like rolling down the HW with a solid group of muscle cars...... So how about 4PM at the BP G/S:idea:?

Let's make the depart time from BP to Crestview @ 4:45. Everyone should get there by then to travel with the group. It's only a 35 minute ride, so we will still get there early.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Well I sold my car to my little brother, But I'll still be up there in the new ride. Look out for a black terminator with the true forged from my pictures. I'd love to catch about a 60 roll with one of the ricers :lol:

fangs99

Established Member
Well I found out why my car was falling on it's face.... Fuel pumps abandoned the mission... So I'll be rolling out in the durango

fangs99

Established Member
What are you going to run now? GTpumps, Focus pumps, Other?
Does your Durango have the 5.9L?

Yup, it's got the 5.9L..... will be a good tow rig...... I'm gonna go with another set of 044's but mount them in a diffrent location so the are gravity fed to prevent dry starts.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Well, sounds like some of the PC guys are a no go, but I'm still in. Where are the Destin/FWB guys meeting?

Users who are viewing this thread