Anyone want a New 2016 for 2k over MSRP?

F8L SN8K

Established Member
Found a dealer that will do 2k over MSRP on a new arrival in stock. Magnetic with Black Strips and Track Pack.

Car has been dealer prepped but the front splitter has not been installed yet. It arrived on Monday evening and gave me a call because they new I was looking for one. I decided to pass on the car and order a 17 instead because I wanted blue with the electronics pack and car cover.

I wanted to pass it along to fellow SVTPerformance enthusiasts. Noticing how many cars are being advertised at 10-20K over sticker.

I'll give you the phone number of the salesmen that has the deal all set up for the person that wants the car. Hoping the car goes to the new owner and not another dealer that will end up marking it up more.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Found a dealer that will do 2k over MSRP on a new arrival in stock. Magnetic with Black Strips and Track Pack.

Car has been dealer prepped but the front splitter has not been installed yet. It arrived on Monday evening and gave me a call because they new I was looking for one. I decided to pass on the car and order a 17 instead because I wanted blue with the electronics pack and car cover.

I wanted to pass it along to fellow SVTPerformance enthusiasts. Noticing how many cars are being advertised at 10-20K over sticker.

I'll give you the phone number of the salesmen that has the deal all set up for the person that wants the car. Hoping the car goes to the new owner and not another dealer that will end up marking it up more.

Anything around msrp is a great deal..most likely will not last long

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I've stayed in contact with this dealership. May be able to do a $1,000 over sticker.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
Got all the info transferred. Hurry up and buy it so I don't end up with a surprise from my wife buying it while I'm at work. It's getting harder to fight her off on buying another one!!

Users who are viewing this thread