anyone want a fr500 hood?

speedster356

Established Member
I do as well.... so this looks like hot sex.... what can we do to get these hoods made for our 99-04 stangs... someone that knows someone, that knows someone, please do somthing about it. Thanks... MIKE> :pepper:

FR500-11.jpg
[/IMG]

this is my car here.

speedster356_7650404.jpg
[/IMG] :D

speedster356

Established Member
this hood is bad ass in my opinion, and it is almost like the fox body hood. so yes. well.. i think its hot, and maybe if it was the same except for the radiator being blocked by that hood piece, it would be a nice fit.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
really? wow I dodnt think there was anyone outthere who liked that hood, I always thought it made it look like (sadly) a honda

Constable

Established Member
and it is almost like the fox body hood.

On fox GT's the bumper cover closed the gap, not the hood. I'd like to think that it added to their cooling issues. My LX runs cool, but all my friends GT's run hot. BTW this hood's ugly & disfunctional.

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
A Mike, I think it looks alright. The way it flows down in-between the front headlights is pretty cool & very different. What I would really like it those FRP seats that it has!!!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
The way it takes the spot of the grille is okay, not too bad but the hood itself after that is a boring flat pos.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Constable said:
On fox GT's the bumper cover closed the gap, not the hood. I'd like to think that it added to their cooling issues. My LX runs cool, but all my friends GT's run hot. BTW this hood's ugly & disfunctional.

Im sure the LX grille opening helps somewhat but my 88 GT didnt run hot at all, the LX I had didnt either, the other LX I had did though, because of the shitty Pro Form Electric Fan. My friend's 87 GT didnt run hot either. This is in hot ass Florida, beating on them like hell too.

speedster356

Established Member
rear shot of fr500..

i think the back is kinda ok. kinda different. but i love the hood alot more than the rear bumper.. I wish someone would reproduce these panels/body parts for the fr500.... jeez.. u would think ford would wana have some hot cars for the public... "minus the cobra" etc.... :shrug:

FR500-4.gif

Juiced-03

Established Member
I like the front part of the hood, but the rest is just way too plain jane. It needs some heat extractors or a cowl uplift or something!

Users who are viewing this thread