Anyone want a ferret?

cobra_matt

Established Member
I'm moving to a new apartment that has a no pet policy so the ferret has to go. It's a male, 8 months old, neutered, has his shots, and is well adapted to people. I can get some pictures up later but he looks like this:

250px-Iltisfrettchen.jpg

I'll include the cage, litter, litter box, food, water bottle, toys, and everything that I have for him for $150. We hate to see him go and love playing with him (the finace is crying that we have to get rid of him), so we'd like to see him go to someone who knows how to care for ferrets and is willing to play with him and give hm the exercise he needs.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm moving from Lakewood to Long Beach (California heights area).

Krwy

Established Member
I told my friend, she has had at least 10 pet rats and is super into small pets. When do you need an answer by? Her only worry is being able to afford anything if he were to get sick.

cobra_matt

Established Member
If you can let me know by Christmas that'll be cool. Thanks! And yeah, he's never gotten sick so I'm not sure what the expense would be if he did.

cobra_matt

Established Member
He's never been around cats but has been around a chihuahua. Ferrets play rough and like to play fight so around small dogs they're okay, but not sure about bigger dogs. Not sure if a bigger dog would interpret the ferret's play fighting as an attack and attack back.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
If I didn't have a husky I would have taken him. I miss my little girl. I lost her to the ex

a6898ddd-254e-27c0.jpg

Good luck with your sale sir!! They are great, fun pets!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread