Anyone wanna TRADE catbacks???

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I tried to post in the market but each of the three times my thread wasn't posted so I dunno whats goin on. Anyway...

I got a magnapack and I want a magnaflow. I live near Johnstown Pa (15946) and am willing to drive there(if reasonable distance) and do the swap for you in your driveway or we could even meet up half way and I'll do it there. I can get pictures if you want them, and I'd be willing to even shine em' up for ya!

NateV8

Established Member
I know Magnaflow didn't make a Magnapack catback for Cobras, is yours a Magnflow CB with Magnapack mufflers put in it? Or what kind of catback is it?
Would you be interested in trading for my Mac 3" catback? I live in Pittsburgh.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
Its the magnaflows with the packs welded in. How loud are the Mac cat backs? Let me do some searchin on them and I'll let you know.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2538474856107810787&q=cobra+exhaust"]2003 Cobra exhaust video VRS off-road X and Mac 3in Catback[/ame]
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1035080966828074868&q=cobra exhaust&hl=en

Mac is pretty loud but not as loud as Magnapacks. I have the Mac 3" catback on my car with the UPR O/R X and it's quieter than my friends Cobra with Magnapacks and UPR O/R X.

NateV8

Established Member
I also have a Flowmaster catback that I would trade you for the Magnapacks if you are interested.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
I think Im goin to hold out for magnaflows! Thanks for the intrest guys!!

anyone close with flows?

Users who are viewing this thread