anyone wanna make some extra cash?

RedSnake_99

Established Member
hey guys looking for someone who knows a thing or two about the ford powerstroke diesel 6.0 figure someone on here might know a thing or two, mines having some problems and i cant figure out whats wrong

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
My friend runs a diesel mechanic shop in montclair/Ontario. Big Will diesel automotive. He is a master ford tech and is really fair on pricing.

His name is Will. 951-235-2588 Just let him know Eddie from GTR referred you and he'll take care of you.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Im a ford master tech and mainly work on diesel. Would love to help you but im a little far, shoot me a PM if you have some questions and I can try my best to help.

-Thomas

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
I've worked on a few, I have an 05 6.0 that I'm about to do head gaskets, studs etc... Maybe I can help.. What are the symptoms?

RedSnake_99

Established Member
I've worked on a few, I have an 05 6.0 that I'm about to do head gaskets, studs etc... Maybe I can help.. What are the symptoms?

sitting at a redlight iddling fine to iddling as if someone wrote me a lope tune (sounding like its cammed), horrible gas mileage,
poor throttle response off the line..those are primarily the main symptoms

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
So you're saying it sounds like it's missing then right? My brother has a F-350 with similar systoms, ended up being 2 bad injectors.

Users who are viewing this thread