anyone wanna 04 cobra longblock and whipple?

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I'd like to go turbo on my 04 cobra and get a built motor to support the 800-900 hp I'd be making. So I thought Id see if anyone would wanna buy a 26k mile longblock out of an 04 cobra. Keep in mind this is better then an 03, better heads , my heads have NO tick like most of the 03's had. I also have a whipple 2.3 and all supporting mods. Im near washington dc . PM me please.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
prolly in the 7 grand range dependin on what the package includes. Its a "feeler" ad. Just seeing if theres any interest.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ok Im just selling the longblock for now , gonna keep the whipple till fall or winter. I did a leakdown compression test and the motor is running perfect. I need to sell this so I can get my new built motor. $4500 for the longblock !!!PM me.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
looks I might keep the whipple on the new motor for a bit unless someone wants to trade me a 2.8 KB for my whipple plus some cash. So Im selling the block and heads. I will seperate for anyone interested. $800 takes both heads assembled !! New ones from ford are $1800 at 10% over cost ! Make me an offer on the shortblock . I'm givin the oil pump, oil pan, valve covers, and a few other parts with the block. PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread