Anyone using the Spec 2+ please chime in

silvrsnake04

hp is a hellva drug
Established Member
I was just wondering if anyone has or is using the Spec 2+, and also what was your overall view of the clutch.

MY DREAM

Established Member
I have the 2+ and I love it! Lets see, I installed it around March of 07 with a whipple 15 pounds at 550 RWHP and 509 RWTQ. I am now @ 17 pounds boost and it still holds great, no chattern grabs good, stock feel. I think the pedel effort might actually be less then stock. I also did the Fiore quadrant and firewall adjuster too. I wouls deff recomend it.

James

Snipes

Established Member
Loved mine, held over 600 RWHP............:banana: I just went with a 3+ as I needed a new disk for the 26 Spline input shaft conversion. Pedal effort was better than stock and it just holds like a mofo........

greengt88

Established Member
awesome,glad to hear that, i just ordered mine from lethal yesterday, along with a billet steel flywheel, 26spl input, Steel bearing retainer, and new p/p and flywheel bolts.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I.just.got.another.2+.with.my.26.spline.Ive.broken.2/10.splines.with.it.at.the.same.hp....450/500...Its.a.great.clutch.like.the.others.described.

gibsonboy3000

Established Member
well i recieved my spec 2+ clutch today, but sadly it was damaged by UPS :( so theyre sending me a replacement... i also order a steel spec flywheel... i cant wait to see what this clutch is made of!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread