Anyone Using the QuickJack on their Shelby?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
There was a thread back this summer I saw guys talking about it. I know PMPerformance has one.

Couple threads lately on this now.

OP: Google "quickjack site:svtperformance.com" and again with a space between quick and jack. Probably find a lot.

Race Red Boss

Established Member
^^^ thx guys. I used the main site search on svtperformance.com using "quickjack" as the search string..but gave me zero results. Just went back and tried the same search string and it found my thread and pmperformance's as well. Weird!

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I have not had a 500 on one, but have had foxes, and SN-95s on it so far. Super handy, portable, and you can stand them up leaning them up against the wall out of the way if you like.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
^^^ thx guys. I used the main site search on svtperformance.com using "quickjack" as the search string..but gave me zero results. Just went back and tried the same search string and it found my thread and pmperformance's as well. Weird!

Yeah this site/community is the shit... the search ehhhhhh not so much. Wemt wonky years ago and I just started using Google site search. Dunno if they ever got it working again.

PM-Performance

Established Member
I have been using them for like a year with mine.
Initial review here:
Snagged a set of QuickJacks to raise my Shelby

overall, these are pretty great compared to a jack and stands. I still think this is more suited at a $500-600 price tag.
Now I need to pull my motor I wish I went with maxjax though
But these are light years better than a jack and ramps and stands

Race Red Boss

Established Member
I have been using them for like a year with mine.
Initial review here:
Snagged a set of QuickJacks to raise my Shelby

overall, these are pretty great compared to a jack and stands. I still think this is more suited at a $500-600 price tag.
Now I need to pull my motor I wish I went with maxjax though
But these are light years better than a jack and ramps and stands

Thanks. Do you really need a compressor as part of the process of setting these things up? That's a show stopper for me if so.....I don't have a compressor.

Radron2626

Established Member
I have one, best mod for the car ever. Works great, easy to set up, easy to use. I use the tallest blocks that came with it, and they work good. Read the threads above.

XP900

Established Member
A lot of money for them.....

I went with
Mini-Lift Aluminum Low Profile Car Service Ramps - 3,000 lbs. Capacity

and added wood under the stands to raise the height another 2 inches. Plus the ramps are removable from the base unit. Then I use jacks stands with hydraulic pistons in the back and it gets it higher than I ever need. Yeh you can't remove tires when on the ramps!... Ramps are extremely long so angle is very small...never had a low lying car with any issue driving up them.

Users who are viewing this thread