Anyone using the Centerforce clutch

pumped 03

Established Member
Anyone using the Centerforce clutch. if so how do you like it and where is the pest place to buy it.how much are they selling for.

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
I ordered it from the same place MJChip did. Its about $820 w/ flywheel to my door. Bought it from California High Performance. We asked for the "Dual Puck" on both sides of the disc version that should hold another 50-100hp. They have a 90 day guarentee so I'm going to break it in properly and as quick as I can and then head to the track to see if it holds. For this much money I want my money back if it doesn't work so I'm going to make sure its tested in the first 90 days. Jerry

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by Jerryk
I ordered it from the same place MJChip did. Its about $820 w/ flywheel to my door. Bought it from California High Performance. We asked for the "Dual Puck" on both sides of the disc version that should hold another 50-100hp. They have a 90 day guarentee so I'm going to break it in properly and as quick as I can and then head to the track to see if it holds. For this much money I want my money back if it doesn't work so I'm going to make sure its tested in the first 90 days. Jerry

be absolutely sure to break it in before you hammer on it or it won't hold

Users who are viewing this thread