anyone using air dryers

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
never heard of anyone using one but my buddy drys all his trucks and cars with a gas powered leaf blower haha

hoamskilet

Established Member
I don't use a "dryer", but i do use an electric leaf blower. works great for getting water out of all the cracks and what not

mystic04

Established Member
Leaf blower works like said above i use one myself just don't try to dry the whole car with one, you will get water mark streaks all over the place unless you have a very high power blower. I just blow off the heavy water and the cracks then take a Mf and detail spray to dry the rest of the car, no water spots. Another tip if your going to polish after do not
use # 34 finale detail spray the tape will not stick to the paint. you would need to clean with 50/50 mix of water and Alcohol .

hoamskilet

Established Member
Leaf blower works like said above i use one myself just don't try to dry the whole car with one, you will get water mark streaks all over the place unless you have a very high power blower. I just blow off the heavy water and the cracks then take a Mf and detail spray to dry the rest of the car, no water spots. Another tip if your going to polish after do not
use # 34 finale detail spray the tape will not stick to the paint. you would need to clean with 50/50 mix of water and Alcohol .

this is exactly what i do

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
never heard of anyone using one but my buddy drys all his trucks and cars with a gas powered leaf blower haha

+ 1

I use my Stihl Leaf blower, it works great :rockon:

Then just go over the car with a nice soft towel. Most times I can do my car with just one towel, obviously doing the wheels and rocker panels last..

Users who are viewing this thread